Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wonderscope Children's Museum - Sand in the City

I am very excited about an event coming up at Wonderscope Children’s Museum in Kansas City. If you live in Kansas City or nearby and aren’t familiar with Wonderscope, you should be. It’s a great Children’s Museum that providing hands-on activities for kids to explore and learn.

I’m excited because I’m going to part of their Sand in the City event, which takes place the weekend of May 21st.  I’m going to be making ooglys with anyone, young or old , who wants to try their hand at it. There will be plenty of non-hardening clay and I’ll help everyone explore the process of making an oogly.

Wondering what an oogly is? Want to try your hand at making one?


You can come to see the sand sculptures and play in the sand and then come play in clay with me.

For more information about the event and about Wonderscope, visit their website at www.wonderscope.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment