Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Fresh Batch of ooglys

Looking for inspiration? You've come to the right place. Today, I'm sharing photos of some fine looking ooglys students have created in my classes this summer. As you can see, kids have limitless artistic talent and creativity. 
An artist oogly made by an artist.
You can see how kids bring their everyday experiences to the process of making ooglys and add a special twist to make it their own.
An oogly serving up the finest delights just for you.
I also love to see them interpret and exaggerate the hilarious personalities they've encountered so far in their journey.
Nothing makes me laugh like an oogly in high heels!
 Kids also love to show off their rebel side and make ooglys with an edge.
This oogly takes a walk on the wild side with a mohawk, piercings and fangs
Most of all, I'm thrilled to see the kids having fun making ooglys. Exploring art and creating crazy, fun and imaginative pieces. 
Inspiration served up in three shades of clay.
Are you inspired? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment